Consist of rigid polycarbonate or polyester
• Screen printed second surface to protect
• Available in variety of finish textures
• Durable, scratch resistant
• Offered in selective texturing.
• Clear coating and embossing.
Membrane Switches offer an offer
economical alternative to mechanical switches.
They allow for graphic overlay design and
facilitate brand marking. A typical MEMBRANE
SWITCH is constructed in the following layers:
Retainer/Static Shield is a
sheet of polyester used to keep the stainless
steel tactile domes in position. The top surface
of this layer is typically printed with
conductive ink to create an EMI/RFI shielding
Spacer retainer and circuit
layer. Available in different thickness to allow
for extra space needed when embedding LED’s or
using certain domes requiring more height.
Required for both tactile and non-tactile
Circuitry of heat stabilized
polyester printed with conductive
• Circuitry traces printed in conductive ink.
• Dielectric insulator ink printed to protect
• Undergoes thorough testing before assembly.
• LED’s and domes can be applied.
You can now look to
Quality Innovations LLC for your Graphic
Overlays and Membrane Switch requirements.
For access to additional information about our services, be sure to bookmark this website.
14 Autumn Street
Windham, NH 03087